The NYC digital mission will be a week-long program from November 12 – 17, 2012 complimented by the activities and networking opportunities provided by the New York edition of Global Entrepreneurship Week (www.unleashingideas.org). The week’s agenda will include insights into the New York business environment, expert legal advice, an introduction to city and state services for international entrepreneurs, and a whole host of opportunities to network with the City’s most accomplished entrepreneurs and business owners.
Global Entrepreneurship Week offers additional opportunities to participate in a range of activities designed to harness the energy of social networking, to connect people taking action in their local and global communities and to celebrate entrepreneurship across the globe. Organizations ranging from the NY Stock Exchange to consulting firm Growthink.com to CEO network Founder Fridays will be hosting events of interest to mission delegates. A complete schedule of events will be available in November 2012.
- Meeting with the Senior Trade Commissioner, Angel Martín Acebes, from the Trade Office Commission of Spain in New York. The meeting will include information of local operational costs, market data, business culture, etc.
- On top of this activity, selected companies will each work for a full month along side with an expert consultancy company, MG Limited, that will provide a customized meeting schedule with companies or organizations of most value to their business. Each company will receive up to three meetings organized by MG Limited.
- In preparation for this mission, we’ll be running a digital mission ‘boot-camp’ in Spain on October 24th, at EEC Launch (Teatro Circo Price).
Cost per company
The cost of this mission per company is 3.900€, including professional assistance for group and individual meetings, networking events and travel costs (group flight, hotel and insurance).
However, selected companies will have to pay only 1.500€. The rest of the expenses will be covered by the organizers*
Pre-registration due date
October 3rd (new date)
Final selection will be informed on October 5th (new date)
The mission is organized by: ICEX, Red.es, Fundación Banesto & Adigital.
These organizations will form a selection committee and will choose upon all candidates on the basis of:
- Company should be a SME (PYME)
- Company should be interested on doing business in New York metropolitan area and/or set an operational office in New York City.
- Company cannot have a running operation in New York or vicinity.
- Company should be operating under a digital business (ecommerce, digital marketing, digital content (includes music, video, gaming, advertising, ebook, etc.), mobile, or any technology or service provider around these areas.
A maximum of 15 companies will be selected. Only one person per company may participate. In case of having more valid candidates than vacancies, the selection committee will decide upon the information provided on the pre-registration form.
* Prices subject to $/€ exchange rate and to airfare and hotel fare changes.
* The company will pay 1.500€ upon confirmation (non-refundable) and a deposit of 800€ (that will be reimbursed after successful completion of the mission).
Keep in touch with Ana Herrera: firstname.lastname@example.org